The All-Knighters in Scales of War
Taken from here:
Following Tiamat’s betrayal, Apsu gathered the souls of dragons killed during his son’s rampage and gave them a second chance of life. He combined the forms of humanoids with the best aspects of dragonkind and let them return to the world. They are charged with stopping the schemes of chromatic dragons and guarding good and enlightened kingdoms. Despite this charge, the dragonborn are individuals and some have fallen to darkness and have become followers and servants of chromatic dragons, and worse.
Dragonborn Racial Traits
- Attribute Modifiers: +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity. Dragonborn are powerful and regal, but somewhat clumsy.
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Normal Speed: Dragonborn have a base speed of 30 ft.
- Breath Weapon: Dragonborn can use a breath weapon three times per day. The breath weapon is a line with a range of 10 feet plus 5 feet per Hit Die after the first, to a maximum of 100 feet. It inflicts 1d6 damage plus 1d6 per 3 HD the Dragonborn possesses. This damage may be acid, cold, electricity, or fire; the specific type is chosen at creation and cannot be changed afterward.
- Draconic Heritage: Dragonborn count as Dragons for the purposes of effects that target Type.
- Educated: Dragonborn get a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (History) checks.
- Frightful Presence: Dragonborn get a +2 bonus to Intimidate checks.
- Languages: Dragonborn begin play speaking Common and Draconic. Dragonborn with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, and Orc.
Author’s Note: This is an adaptation of the Dragonborn as presented in the 4th Edition of the world’s most popular role playing game.