The All-Knighters in Scales of War
Warforged and Living Constructs
- Attribute Modifiers: +2 con, +2 int, -2 cha
- Size: Medium
- Base speed: 30ft
- Type: Living Construct
- Composite Plating: +2 armor bonus, occupies the body slot, enchant-able, arcane spell failure as if wearing light armor
- Automatic languages: Common
Living construct traits:
- Living constructs have both low-light vision and darkvision.
- Living constructs are immune to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, energy drain, and the sickened condition.
- Living constructs cannot heal damage naturally and receive only half the normal effect from healing spells and supernatural abilities that cure hit point damage or ability damage, however they receive the full benefit from spells such as the repair damage line of spells.
- Living constructs are affected by heat metal and chill metal as if they are wearing metal armor. They are also affected by repel metal or stone, repel wood, and rusting grasp, but not spells such as stone to flesh, stone shape, warp wood, and wood shape as they affect objects only.
- Living constructs with 0 hit points do not risk further injury from strenuous activity. When their hit points are less than 0 but greater than their –con score, they are inert, unconscious, and helpless, and cannot perform any actions, but do not lose additional hit points unless more damage is dealt to them.
- Living constructs do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe, but can still benefit from the effects of consumable spells and magic items such as heroes’ feast and potions, and living construct spell casters must still rest for 8 hours before preparing spells.